Come and Join us. 3 passionate Yoga Teachers with over 30 years of teaching experience between us, collaborating to offer you a truly unique weeks retreat.
We will be staying at the luxury Boudouly Retreat Centre. An astounding Chateau located in the Dordogne region in South West France. Surrounded by world class vineyards, picturesque countryside & stunning scenery.
We will immerse ourselves with blissful Yoga and other deeply relaxing practices. Having the option to spend time relaxing in the warmth of the sun, chilling by the pool, wondering in the countryside, exploring the local villages, river trips, and the option of many other excursions. We will be nourishing ourselves with delicious local home cooked cuisine.
This retreat is suitable for anyone looking to enjoy a deeply relaxing and fun time away. This is perfect for complete beginners to Yoga, as well as to those that have practiced yoga for many years.
- Dordogne transfers to/from the Bardouly Retreat Chateau to Bergerac airport/train station (20 minute drive)
- 3 Daily Yoga Classes (Yin – Gentle Hatha – Chanting/Meditation – Pranayama – Relaxation –Yoga Nidra –and much more….)
- Yoga classes will be held in both the beautiful indoor yoga studio, and outside in the garden yoga nature platform.
- Essential oil workshops
- 3 super healthy and delicious vegetarian/vegan meals per day. A buffet breakfast, a 3 course plated lunch and a 2 course plated dinner.
- Selection of teas, coffees and snacks available before yoga in the morning and throughout the day
- Outdoor natural heated seawater swimming pool
- 5* facilities (accommodation info below)
- Daily free time to spend as you choose.
If you feel like exploring the region, or have an adventurist streak then the Dordogne has much on offer. Canoeing, kayaking & Paddle boarding is available on the Dordogne and Vezere Rivers. The area is world-famous for cycling and hiking holidays. Other adventure’s on offer include, hot-air ballooning, horse back riding & local medieval village visits . If you need more relaxation, perhaps you would like to indulge in a massage, or just spend time chilling in nature by the heated saltwater pool with a good book.
- Fly to Bergerac airport (20 mins drive to the retreat centre)
- Train to Bergerac train station (20 mins drive to the retreat centre)
Please organise your own way to the retreat centre if you are driving
If you need a pick up from either Bergerac airport or the local train at Bergerac we can organise this for you for no extra charge
- 7.30 – 9.00am – Gentle Hatha/Pranayama/Relaxation
- 9.00am – Breakfast
- 11.00 – 12.00pm Various practices (visualisation practices/chanting/meditation)
- 12 pm – 3 course plated lunch
- 1.oo – 5pm – Free time
- 5.30 – 7pm – 2 course plated Dinner
- 7.30pm -9pm – Yin Yoga & Yoga Nidra
The accommodation is luxury with character, with each room uniquely individually designed. All rooms are ensuite .
See here for room photos and more details
Prices are per person. If you are traveling alone and would like to share a room, let us know and we will assign you a lovely roommate.
All rooms are available as single occupancy. Supplements will apply (as stated below).
The Prices below are Early Bird prices which offer you 10% off. To receive this discounted price, payment must be made in full by 3oth April 2019.
- 2 x king bedrooms £1,250 p.p (single occupancy £1,800)
- 1 x king + 1 single (for 2 or 3 people sharing) £1,250 p.p (single occupancy £1,800)
- 4 x twin bedroom ( 2 single beds) £1,250 p.p (single occupancy £1,800)
- 1 twin ( 2 small double beds) £1,300p.p (single occupancy £1,800)
- 1 x double £1,200 p.p (single occupancy £1,800)
- I x King bedroom £1,250 p.p (single occupancy £1,800)
- 1 twin ( 2 small double beds) £1,250p.p (single occupancy £1,800)
Pay £300 Deposit now via bank transfer and the remainder by 3oth April 2019 to receive the Early Bird Discount Price . Deposits are non-refundable
- Bank Transfer, for the remaining amount
- Pay by monthly Direct Debit Instalments
Further payment plan information will be emailed to you when your deposit has been received
For more information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie on 07797782606 or Nikki on 07797964985
Spaces are limited to 19 participants
Early bird discount offer ends 3oth April 2019
GROUP MEET UP – When this becomes fully booked, we will organise a group meet up for everyone thats coming to this retreat. This is optional, but this will give you a chance to meet each other, perhaps share flights together and so on. We will also set up a group Facebook page for those coming, so you can also connect with each other this way.
Not included – flights, travel insurance, medical insurance (recommended) meals other than specified above, spa treatments & other activities (such as optional excursions we will discuss on our first night together).
Conditions of payment – terms and conditions
- Once deposit is made you have agreed to these terms and conditions
- As stated on the event information, deposits are non-refundable.
- Once I have received your deposit I will secure your space.
- £600 is required to be paid by 30th April 2019
- Payment should be made in full by 27th August 2019.
- If you need to cancel, we will try our best to find someone to fill your space. If we fill your space a full refund less £300 will be paid back to you. If we are unable to fill your space we will not be able to refund you.
- We recommend that you have an insurance plan to cover you, in case you need to cancel due to illness or other circumstances, as we will not be able to refund you.
– If you have any current medical conditions, you may wish to seek advice from your medical practitioner before booking your space